Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cat Fest 2009 Denver Dumb Friends League

Magic was in the air on Saturday at the Denver Dumb Friends League....Thanks to my fab new friend Mark Hayes from Mark Hayes Photography http://markhayesphotography.com/ I had a prime spot at the Cat Fest 2009. It was a pretty classic Colorado "oven hot" day but thankfully I had an awesome "booth buddy" - Jess from City Bark www.citybark.com. Surprisingly, I did not see too many cats (they put them in the little kitty cartons with holes) except for this little guy, Rain. He stopped by the booth for a few minutes to dazzle everyone with his beautiful kitten eyes.


I also got to meet a "virtual" friend, Mary Blanton http://www.2dogtrail.com. A happy soul with a beautiful smile and a positive glowing attitude. ;-) I think maybe that would reflect in her positive dog training biz. Thanks Mary for stopping by! And yes - I promise to *crash* one of your poodle BBQs in the near future.

Overall the day was fantastic and full of laughter, finding ways of staying cool, sharing carrots sticks with Jess, and stories of *sassy* cats. Thank you everyone for visiting my booth at Cat Fest 2009!
PS I just signed up for the DDFL Wag N' Trail September 19th (don't miss it!).

No comments: