Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New 2010 Photo Packaging



I LOVE my new photo packaging for 2010! My husband surprised me with custom printed pizza boxes (sizes 10", 12", 14", 16") for my photos and canvases this year. What a sweetheart! As a side note: my husband and I own a local pizza box printing company in Denver.

This was completely his idea. One day this fall, I was talking about customizing photo boxes for my clients. He started to laugh and said, "why don't you just put the photos in one of our pizza boxes?". Well....yeah I guess that would work. He didn't mention it again (sneaky guy).

I have yet to put a canvas in one but I am SUPER excited to try it out on my next customer order.

What a wonderful (and thoughtful) surprise! Thank you!

PS I also got a chance to try out my new Light Tent. The set up is called the "Cowboy Studio". Strange name but great setup. Lights were plenty powerful and the light tent is HUGE. My 4 year old wanted to get in it and play (that idea was nixed immediately!).

So what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Mark hayes said...

That is totally awesome. Love those boxes.