Thursday, September 24, 2009

Peek-A-Woof Pica

Playful, Beautiful and a Foot-Licker?

I spent a lovely afternoon with Anne, Matt and their new baby Evan in their Denver backyard last week. Pica, their 50% Samoyed and a little mix of Husky + Malamute, was *Center Stage* for her photo shot. She eyes were shining a brilliant blue and a warm chocolate brown for the camera. It just doesn’t get better than stunning odd-eyed dogs! LOVE THEM!




There was lots of laughing and a few bouts of crying (but that was from baby Evan!).



Look at that beautiful "white puff-ball" tail. LOVE IT!





Matt got out some toys and Pica was ready to jump and play ~



Look at those gorgeous eyes!



I feel like Pica is laughing in this photo ~



So this is what I was talking about....Anne mentioned that Pica *licks* everyone's feet every night...I definitely had to photograph this but I also kept my shoes on too ;-)



Love between the ladies in Matt's life (all smiles)!



Anne & Matt - there are SOOOO MANY more to come! I hope you liked your "Peek-A-Woof"!

No comments: